The Maltese Paediatric Association was set up in 1992. The founder
members were P Vassallo Agius, E A Cachia, H M Lenicker, V Mercieca, R
Parascandalo, A Mifsud, V Calvagna, B Spiteri, C Vella, J M Farrugia and
- To promote the improvement of the level of medical care offered to
children in Malta and Gozo.
- To organise postgraduate educational activities, for example,
lectures, symposia, journal clubs.
- To promote paediatric research, with special emphasis on the local
- To participate in health education
- To promote and maintain professional standards in the care of
- To organise social activities for members.
||Dr Patrick Sammut
|| Dr Paul Soler
||Dr Mark Buttigieg
|| Dr Ryan Farrugia
|| Dr Ray Parascandalo
Dr Mark Buttigieg [email]